Enterprise Resource Planning
What is Odoo?
Every business has its own objectives, processes and requirements and in today’s world, businesses need technologies to function and to bridge the gap between people and the business. Enterprise business solutions helps you synchronize the data across multiple verticals in an organization. Now, consolidate all your business information in one platform and manage day-to-day tasks without relying on multiple software solutions
Enterprise Solution Overview
Intuitive tools for keeping complete control over corporate budgets and money flows, as well as for ensuring on-point financial analytics and reporting.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Payroll management
- Multicurrency payments
- Budgeting and financial forecasting
- General ledger
- Financial statements
Tailored tool sets for streamlining product circulation, ensuring timely replenishment of warehouses, and setting up productive collaboration with vendors.
- Order and delivery management
- Logistics management
- Warehouse management
- Vendor and partner management
- Goods turnover tracking and quality management
- Distribution management
Modules for collecting and analyzing comprehensive employee data and facilitating organizational HR processes.
- HR records management
- Time and performance management
- Recruiting and on-boarding management
- Corporate learning management
- HR audit
- Personal development and engagement
Digital tools for in-depth understanding of customers and their purchasing behavior, data-driven marketing, and effective sales.
- Customer database management
- Customer analytics and sales planning
- Sales workflow automation
- Customers’ purchasing history and preferences
- Sales and marketing management
- Customer segmentation and targeting
Features that ensure the visibility and continuity of production cycles through optimal distribution and use of materials and resources.
- Supplies tracking and utilization
- Quality inspection
- Production expenses management
- Productivity tracking
- Machinery and labor management
- Production security