Databit provides Bulk SMS solutions to companies who look to undertake bulk sms as a marketing and communication tool. We provide full end to end solution as far as third party integration is concern. We deal only with carrier level connection so we provide our client a dedicated and stable Route in the long term.
In addition, this Services allows corporate clients to submit bulk SMS via HTTP, FTP or SMPP interface, from any web server or application. Also using our desktop interface the user can send single, group or bulk sms from the browser.
Our current infrastructure and carrier connection provides the best and more reliable solutions as far as other providers are concern. We provide the best messaging cost module that fits in almost every small to big client budget. Databit believes in 99.9% up time. Since our entire infrastructure is based on most reliable and industry proven hardware and software’s.
Corporate Bulk SMS Solutions
Provides for third party integration into clients system allowing for application generated SMS to facilitate service information enquiry, mobile bill payment, system alerts and any other service that the client may require.
This solution seeks to deliver the following benefits to the user;
- Improve communication with their customers using cost effective channels by providing accurate and current information on demand basis.
- To Adopt automated processes especially where high volume payments are involved. The processes should provide cost efficiency, reliability and accuracy of mobile money payments.
- Remain competitive in their product offering by adopting technology that makes it cheaper and easy to do business. As well as attract more customers.
- To provide a reliable and efficient platform to engage with their current and future customers.
- To Adopt greener technology that is reliable, secure and cost effective.
- Constantly and cost effectively engage with their customers to obtain feedback with regard to their solutions, products, customer service and new product offering.
- Provide self-service solutions to their customers. It was becoming costly in terms of time and money to respond to customers queries using traditional methods. Most of these queries could be automated and delivered to the customers in an efficient and cost effective way using mobile technology.